Post Office hours are: 9:00 am to 3.00 pm with a one hour closure for lunch from 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm. These hours are to ensure the safety of the community and our staff during the COVID 19 pandemic and may be subject to further change at short notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
The new Halls Creek Post Office was officially opened on 27th May 2016 by the Shire President Malcolm Edwards and Senator Dean Smith.
|Location||7 Thomas St, Halls Creek|
|Phone||13 13 18|
|Hours||Monday - Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Closed 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm|
The Halls Creek Post Office staff can assist you with these services:
- Deposit and Withdrawals from most major Australian Banks
- Mail Redirection and holding mail
- MyPost account
- Enrol to Vote or updating your electoral details
- MyPost business
- Working with Children Check
- Applications for Dangerous Goods Security Cards
- Applications for National Police Certificate
- Applications for Country Age Pension Fuel Cards
- Passport Applications - Adult and Child
- Load & Go - Reloadable Visa Prepaid Cards
For all your Australia Post information, please click on the links below: