- Public Toilets are located on Great Northern Highway opposite the IGA Supermarket.
- There are also public toilets located in the Shire Memorial Park on the corner of Great Northern Highway and Hall St (Currently Closed Until Repaired)
- Customer toilets are available at the Visitor Information Centre on Hall St during the tourist season.
- Shell Service Station have customer toilets, showers are also available at a cost of $4.00 (price subject to change)
- There are Eco-friendly toilets located at Caroline Pool and Sawpit Gorge out on the Duncan Road.
- Toilets are located at the rest areas 100km either side of Halls Creek on the Great Northern Highway.